Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Enquiry from Oz, please add comments if you can help

My name is bob leggo .Iam 65 yrs and enjoy viewing areas of Tatham fells etc on the net. I was born robin francis tatham 1942 . I was adopted by the leggo's in 1945 as my grandmother ,father and aunts did not want another mouth to feed .The tatham name is known throughout the world especially america. Could you explain the meaning of "st, james the less" please. My grandfathers name was james ;he was an electrical engineer, his fathers name was joseph ;a tailor of lancashire. All my past rellies originate from lancashire. I have three children and nine grandchildren.and reside at coraki, northern new south wales, australia, and 10 klms NW of us is the town of Tatham ,named after james and nellie tatham who originally owned 640 acre property there. OK many thanks for your attention. if inclined you can reply by emailing kwakka82 @ lizzy.com.au .this email is from down under.

3 Comments:

At 6:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_the_Less

 
At 6:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was born in Lismore 23 kms north of Coraki. My mum was nee gwenda rose . born in wales her dad was a lancashire man ---- but thatt's another story.

 
At 9:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

change of email adress ;now;mullettman@lizzy.com.au thanks bob (robin francis tatham

 

Post a Comment

<< Home